Thursday, August 9, 2012

this Week

Believe it or not, I have not been in my classroom everyday this week. I went yesterday to paint a bookshelf my daddy made me (lucky girl) and put away a few things. I have my CAFE board up with headers, have read quickly through both books by the Sisters, and have planned Word Work activities. Don't worry, just because I'm in my room doesn't mean I haven't been preparing. Just this morning I edited labels for my AR points board and supply buckets. 
Tech Tip: if you purchase something off TpT or Teacher's Notebook, you can email the seller for an editable file that will allow you to type on the images.
To see my owl themed labels vist:
http://www.teachersnotebook.com/product/FlapJack/owl-themed-classroom-materials-pack
Have a great last weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment