Friday, July 27, 2012

I'm putting ideas for next year on here so I will hopefully keep up with them...
1. Ticket for behavior. I have a foam board I have painted to go with Chocolate Dots, have the library pockets laminated to put the tickets in and write names on, need idea for how to manage and reward with tickets. Weekly? Monthly? Nine weeks?
2. Rewards in jar for students to pick...computer time; five minutes to draw, talk to a friend, etc.; candy; pencil; treasure box...other ideas? I found several cheap and quick arts and crafts at Michael's today and purchased them. I'm thinking of allowing that to be a draw from the jar . I'm also thinking about setting up a certain number of tickets for each type of reward...
3. Hanging student work around room on jumbo dots with clothespins. Have to paint them!
4. Would love to have a calendar/number of the day for students to complete each day. Have a few templates for this, now need idea for display in room - foam board? science board?
5. Classroom library - see Clutter Free Classroom idea for seperating by genres, not levels; then switch out periodically.

No comments:

Post a Comment